Since 1998 I have attended many royal and noble weddings. I have been an onlooker, but also as a journalist. Sometimes I have even been able to take pictures if I were outside. I have attended a few weddings either as a reporter or one time even as a guest. My very first royal wedding was in May 1998 and many more followed.
1. Apeldoorn, The Netherlands 30 May 1998: Prince Maurits van Oranje-Nassau, Van Vollenhoven and Marilène van den Broek (audience).
2. Brussels, Belgium, 4 December 1999: The Duke of Brabant and Mathilde d’Udekem d’Acoz (audience; report).
3. Utrecht, The Netherlands, 8 July 2000: Prince Bernard van Oranje-Nassau, Van Vollenhoven and Annette Sekrève (audience; report).
4. The Hague, The Netherlands, 19 May 2001: Prince Constantijn of the Netherlands and Laurentien Brinkhorst (audience; report).
5. Oslo, Norway, 25 August 2001: Crown Prince Haakon of Norway and Mette-Marit Tjessem Høiby (journalist outside; report).
6. Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 2 February 2002: The Prince of Orange and Máxima Zorreguieta (journalist outside; report).
7. Brussels, Belgium, 12 April 2003: Prince Laurent of Belgium and Claire Coombs (journalist outside; report).
8. Kronborg im Taunus, Germany, 17 May 2003: Hereditary Prince Heinrich Donatus von Hessen and Countess Floria von Faber-Castell (journalist outside; report).
9. Sayn, Germany, 7 June 2003: civil wedding of Hereditary Prince Heinrich zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Sayn and Donna Priscilla Incisa della Rocchetta (audience; report).
10. Altshausen, Germany, 9 August 2003: Count Moritz von Göess and Duchess Fleur von Württemberg (journalist outside; report).
11. Delft, The Netherlands, 24 April 2004: Prince Friso of Orange-Nassau and Mabel Wisse Smit (journalist inside, civil & religious wedding; report).
12. Copenhagen, Denmark, 14 May 2004: Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark and Mary Donaldson (journalist outside; report).
13. Madrid, Spain, 22 May 2004: The Prince of Asturias and Letizia Ortíz Rocasolano (audience; report).
14. Copenhagen, Denmark, 31 July 2004: Eric Patte and Countess Feodora af Rosenborg (audience; photos).
15. Stigtomta, Sweden, 6 August 2005: Prince Manuel of Bavaria and Princess Anna zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg (audience; report).
16. Noordwijk, The Netherlands, 27 August 2005: Prince Pieter-Christiaan van Oranje-Nassau, Van Vollenhoven and Anita van Eijk (journalist inside).
17. Naarden, The Netherlands, 22 October 2005: Prince Floris van Oranje-Nassau, Van Vollenhoven and Aimée Söhngen (journalist inside).
18. Panker, Germany, 10 June 2006: Prince Philipp von Hessen and Laetitia Bechtolf (audience; photos). My first one with digital camera.
19. Bückeburg, Germany, 28 & 30 June 2007: Civil and religious wedding Fürst Alexander zu Schaumburg-Lippe and Nadja Anna Zsoeks (journalist outside; report).
20. Burgsteinfurt, Germany, 21 July 2007: Hereditary Prince Ferdinand zu Bentheim und Steinfurt and Elna-Margret Rinn (journalist outside; photos).
21. Bad Berleburg, Germany, 9 September 2007: Pieter Haitsma Mulier and Princess Vanessa zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg (guest).
22. Mechelen, Belgium, 6 December 2008: Count Rodolphe de Limburg Stirum and Archduchess Marie-Christine of Austria (journalist outside; report).
23. Coburg, Germany, 23 May 2009: Hereditary Prince Hubertus von Sachsen-Coburg und Gotha and Kelly Rondestvedt (journalist outside; report).
24. Stockholm, Sweden, 19 June 2010: Daniel Westling and Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden (journalist outside/audience; report).
25. Brussels, Belgium, 20 November 2010: The Duke of Parma and Annemarie Gualthérie van Weezel (journalist outside; report).
26. London, UK, 29 April 2011: The Duke of Cambridge and Catherine Middleton (audience; report).
27. Potsdam, Germany, 27 August 2011: Prince Georg Friedrich of Prussia and Princess Sophie von Isenburg (journalist outside; report).
28. Hamburg, Germany: 13 October 2012: Stephan Sanders and Duchess Rixa von Oldenburg (audience; report).
29. Luxembourg-City, Luxembourg, 19 & 20 October 2012: Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume of Luxembourg and Countess Stéphanie de Lannoy (audience, journalist inside religious wedding; report).
30. Apeldoorn, The Netherlands, 5 October 2013: Prince Jaime de Bourbon de Parme and Viktória Cservenyák (journalist outside; report).
31. Ambt Delden, The Netherlands, 7 June 2014: Count Roderik zu Castell-Rüdenhausen and Liesbeth Lotgering (journalist outside; report).
32. Tirana, Albania, 8 October 2016: Crown Prince Leka II of the Albanians and Elia Zaharia (journalist outside; report).
33. Hannover, Germany, 6 & 8 July 2017: Hereditary Prince Ernst August von Hannover and Ekaterina Malysheva (journalist outside; report).